There is nothing like travelling to broaden the mind and expand your view of the world. It’s THE best way of learning not only about others but about yourself. Be careful though, because travelling is like a drug and you become addicted to the next trip, the next adventure, the next experience – albeit a positive one.
Over five posts, I’ve set out why you are a travel addict like me. Here are No.’s 31 -40. You can read the rest here at:
31. Somewhere in your home is a fistful of overseas coins, notes and currency that you can’t bear to part with.
32. You’ve memorised your passport number and expiry date.
33. You don’t suffer from jet lag – you handle it like a pro.
34. You know which seat on a plane is your favourite.
35. Killing time in transit or waiting for departures comes easily.
36. Somewhere in a drawer are a fistful of boarding passes and luggage tags.
37. Your address book is full of names and numbers from across the globe of fellow adventurers.
38. Your smartphone is full of travel apps.
39. Wherever you are, it feels like home.
40. You have a plethora of travel souvenirs that are unique to you.
Now it’s your turn.
Share your travel addictions?
Leave a comment below.